Friday, June 18, 2010

Updates

Updated the site. Bot is up and running, however only for private use (I need testers to determine if the Autohost feature is working properly). I will probably start on Part 5 Today - check the site for more details on the other maps.

No News on the YouTube video yet (I've got quite a bit on my plate, lol).

Feel free to comment and leave criticism about my maps if you have any; however please remember I did Part 1 AGES ago (first map I ever did, actually... it IS kind of bad, lol) and Part 2 was slightly more recent, yet drastically better (if a little bit buggy with the bridge) Part 3 is bugged to be unfinishable, requiring a password to unlock the gate (hey, I put Jesus Christ there for you, wtf more do you want?) however, part 4 is my most latest, most advanced, and challanging map I've made. To the best of my knowledge, and I have urged people to tell me they have beaten it, noone has beaten the game. If you can, let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment